Library of Procedures
Our library of operations is the most practically orientated resource anywhere of operative technique in Hip surgery. Operations include detailed step by step instruction, expert commentary and operation specific certificated CPD/CME modules.
Take the tour
View free operations
Operations In Progress
- 1st Stage Revision of Hip. Combined Intra-Pelvic and Extended Trochanteric Osteotomy Approach
- BIrmingham Hip resurfacing
- Conversion of Dynamic Hip Screw to Advantage Dual Mobility Cup (Zimmer-Biomet) and Proximal Femoral Replacement (METS, Stanmore)
- Exeter stem and Gap 2 restoration acetabular cup (Stryker) for acetabular metastases.
- Exeter Total Hip replacement for Fractured Neck of Femur
- Microport SuperPATH total hip replacement
- Revision total hip replacement (Thrust plate to Mathys Twinsys stem and Vitamys cup)
- Revision Total Hip replacement: Direct exchange Link MP revision stem for periprosthetic fracture
- SERF Dual mobility Total Hip replacement 2
- Total Hip replacement -Anterior approach
- Total Hip replacement :Cemented Exeter stem and an uncemented R3 acetabular component(Metal on poly)
- Application of a Paediatric Hip Spica
- Pelvic & Femoral osteotomies.
- Triple pelvic osteotomy