Library of Procedures
Our library of operations is the most comprehensive resource anywhere of knee operative techniques. All operations include detailed step by step instruction, expert commentary and operation specific certificated CPD/CME modules.
Atlas launching 21 December 2017.
Take the tour
View free operations
Operations In Progress
- Oxford unicompartmental Knee replacement (mobile bearing ,Zimmer-Biomet)
- Revision Total Knee replacement (Stage 1 using Zimmer articulating spacer)
- ACI to patella with trochleoplasty and combined distal and proximal realignment
- Knee arthroscopy
- Meniscal repair
- Tomofix Plate for High Tibial Osteotomy with Bi-planar cuts (De Puy-Synthes)
- Posterolateral Corner Reconstruction +ACL reconstruction
- Revision ACL reconstruction (patella tendon)