Cervical Laminoplasty for treatment of Cervical spondylotic myelopathy
Get full access to the Cervical Laminoplasty for treatment of Cervical spondylotic myelopathy surgical technique with step by step instructions on OrthOracle. Our e-learning platform contains high resolution images and a certified CPE/CME.
Anterior lumbar interbody fusion L5/S1 for lytic spondylolisthesis (transverse incision) using Globus MIS Independence.
Decompression of thoracic metastatic spinal cord compression and percutaneous navigated posterior stabilisation (Medtronic Horizon Longitude II))
- Cervical microdiscectomy via posterior foraminotomy
- Posterior Cervical Laminoplasty and Excision Of C5 nerve sheath tumour
- Posterior Cervico-thoracic Decompression And Instrumented Fusion For C7/C8 Radiculopathy With Spondylolisthesis
- Test for translation - don't delete
- Decompression of chordoma and posterior stabilisation
- Hybrid Open/Minimally Invasive Navigated L5/S1 Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (Medtronic CD Horizon Solera Voyager)
- L5/S1 TILF navigated Medtronic instrumentation with ALTERA cage
- Navigated L4/5 Fusion and decompression
- revision instrumented fusion and decompression L3/4 in degenerative scoliosis.