Cervical Laminoplasty for treatment of Cervical spondylotic myelopathy
Get full access to the Cervical Laminoplasty for treatment of Cervical spondylotic myelopathy surgical technique with step by step instructions on OrthOracle. Our e-learning platform contains high resolution images and a certified CPE/CME.
Anterior lumbar interbody fusion L5/S1 for lytic spondylolisthesis (transverse incision) using Globus MIS Independence.
Decompression of thoracic metastatic spinal cord compression and percutaneous navigated posterior stabilisation (Medtronic Horizon Longitude II))
- Cervical discectomy via posterior foraminotomy
- Posterior Cervical Laminoplasty and Excision Of C5 nerve sheath tumour
- Posterior Cervico-thoracic Decompression And Instrumented Fusion For C7/C8 Radiculopathy With Spondylolisthesis
- Decompression of chordoma and posterior stabilisation
- L5/S1 TILF navigated Medtronic instrumentation with ALTERA cage
- Lumbar spine fusion (L5/S1 TLIF)
- Navigated L4/5 Fusion and decompression
- revision instrumented fusion and decompression L3/4 in degenerative scoliosis.
- Test for translation - don't delete