Digital nerve repair: Conduit-assisted repair with Neurolac (Polyganics)
Get full access to the Digital nerve repair: Conduit-assisted repair with Neurolac (Polyganics) surgical technique with step by step instructions on OrthOracle. Our e-learning platform contains high resolution images and a certified CPE/CME.
- Deltoid to triceps transfer including achilles allograft
- Monteggia fracture: Open reduction & fixation
- DIP joint K wiring (Hand)
- Xiapex injection hand
- Brachial plexus exploration and repair
- Infra-clavicular exploration of the brachial plexus
- Metatarsal neck osteotomies, excision of recurrent Morton's neuroma & Polyganics NeuroCap to common digital nerve 2nd and 3rd inter-metatarsal spaces
- Nerve transfer
- Peripheral nerve reconstruction
- Surgical approaches to the brachial plexus
- Wrist Arthroscopy with Ulnar shortening.
- X-Ray guided CMC Joint injection