Femoral intramedullary nail: Synthes Expert Lateral Femoral Nail (LFN) for impending pathological fracture.
Exeter stem (Stryker) and Gap II restoration acetabular cage (Stryker) for acetabular metastases.
Revision of THR to Adler Pantheon proximal femoral EPR for metastatic bone disease progression
Cannulated Hip screws (Asnis III - Stryker) for fixation of intracapsular neck of femur fracture
Fixation of a diaphyseal femoral fracture with a Depuy-Synthes Expert retrograde/antegrade femoral nail (RAFN)
Fixation of Femoral fracture in osteogenesis imperfecta with the Fassier-Duval telescopic IM system
16 Operations In Progress
- BIrmingham Hip resurfacing
- Cement in cement revision total hip replacement (for dislocation)
- Exeter Total Hip replacement for Fractured Neck of Femur
- Revision total hip replacement (Thrust plate to Mathys Twinsys stem and Vitamys cup)
- SERF Dual mobility Total Hip replacement 2
- Total Hip replacement -Anterior approach
- Total Hip replacement :Cemented Exeter stem and an uncemented R3 acetabular component(Metal on poly)
- Total Hip replacement (uncemented) -Corin Trinity metafix
- Total hip replacement with capture cup
- Total Hip replacement-first stage revision
- Total Hip replacement-Second stage revision
- Total hip replacement: Second stage reconstruction with custom acetabulum.
- Application of a Paediatric Hip Spica
- Pelvic & Femoral osteotomies.
- Triple pelvic osteotomy
- Infected femoral nail removal and debridement with RIA
37 Operations Live