Total Hip Replacement: Birmingham Hip resurfacing (Smith and Nephew)
Get full access to the Total Hip Replacement: Birmingham Hip resurfacing (Smith and Nephew) surgical technique with step by step instructions on OrthOracle. Our e-learning platform contains high resolution images and a certified CPE/CME.
Femoral neck fracture: Proximal femoral nail (Synthes short TFNA) for Pertrochanteric hip fracture(A3)
Femoral neck fracture: Conversion of Dynamic Hip Screw to Avantage Dual Mobility Cup (Zimmer-Biomet) and Proximal Femoral Replacement (METS, Stanmore)
Femoral neck fracture: Exeter Trauma Stem(Stryker) and Bipolar head for Intracapsular fracture
Femoral neck fracture: Proximal femoral nail (Synthes long TFNA) for Intertrochanteric fracture
- Bipolar hip replacement
- BIrmingham Hip resurfacing
- Cement in cement revision total hip replacement (for dislocation)
- Exeter Total Hip replacement for Fractured Neck of Femur
- Fatigue fracture of a poorly cemented revision stem removed through a cortical lateral window. Reconstruction with an uncemented, distally fixed, Restoration Modular stem.
- Primary THA through a miniposterior piriformis preserving approach using the Metha short stem in a Dorr A femur
- Revision total hip replacement (Thrust plate to Mathys Twinsys stem and Vitamys cup)
- Revision total hip replacement: Acetabular trabecular titanium implant
- SERF Dual mobility Total Hip replacement 2
- Total Hip replacement -Anterior approach
- Total Hip replacement :Cemented Exeter stem and an uncemented R3 acetabular component(Metal on poly)
- Total Hip replacement (uncemented) -Corin Trinity metafix
- Total hip replacement revision: Zimmer TMARS shell / cup cage
- Total Hip replacement-first stage revision
- Total hip replacement: Second stage reconstruction with custom acetabulum.
- Application of a Paediatric Hip Spica
- Pelvic & Femoral osteotomies.
- Triple pelvic osteotomy
- Complex acetabular fracture: Percutaneous anterior column fixation, trabecular titanium ring and impaction grafting
- Pelvic fracture fixation
- Pelvic fracture: Dorsal approach
- Transfemoral amputation
- Total Hip replacement: Mako Trident accolade femur first & enhanced workflow technique(Stryker)
- Test for translation - don't delete