Femoral intramedullary nail: Synthes Expert Lateral Femoral Nail (LFN) for impending pathological fracture.
Exeter stem (Stryker) and Gap II restoration acetabular cage (Stryker) for acetabular metastases.
Cannulated Hip screws (Asnis III - Stryker) for fixation of intracapsular neck of femur fracture
Open reduction and internal fixation of an open intra-articular distal femoral fracture with Synthes LCP distal femoral plate
Percutaneous pinning of stable slipped capital femoral epiphysis with Synthes 7.3 mm cannulated screws
18 Operations In Progress
- BIrmingham Hip resurfacing
- Cement in cement revision total hip replacement (for dislocation)
- Exeter Total Hip replacement for Fractured Neck of Femur
- Revision total hip replacement (Thrust plate to Mathys Twinsys stem and Vitamys cup)
- SERF Dual mobility Total Hip replacement 2
- Total Hip replacement -Anterior approach
- Total Hip replacement :Cemented Exeter stem and an uncemented R3 acetabular component(Metal on poly)
- Total Hip replacement (uncemented) -Corin Trinity metafix
- Total hip replacement with capture cup
- Total Hip replacement-first stage revision
- Total Hip replacement-Second stage revision
- Total hip replacement: Second stage reconstruction with custom acetabulum.
- Application of a Paediatric Hip Spica
- Excision Osteochondroma medial distal femur
- Pelvic & Femoral osteotomies.
- Triple pelvic osteotomy
- Fixation of a diaphyseal femoral fracture with a Depuy-Synthes Expert retrograde/antegrade femoral nail (RAFN)
- Fixation of Femoral fracture in osteogenesis imperfecta with telescopic femoral rod
33 Operations Live