Library of Procedures
Our library of operations is the most comprehensive resource anywhere of knee operative techniques. All operations include detailed step by step instruction, expert commentary and operation specific certificated CPD/CME modules.
Atlas launching 21 December 2017.
Take the tour
View free operations
- Anatomic ACL reconstruction using hamstring tendons ( Linvotec graft tensioner)
- Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction - double-stranded hamstring graft
- Anteromedialisation tibial tubercle osteotomy
- High Tibial Osteotomy (Synthes Tomofix plate)
- Medial Unicompartmental Knee replacement (Fixed Bearing , Smith & Nephew)
- Proximal Tibial Osteotomy using a Newclip plate.
- Rotational proximal tibial Osteotomy
- Vanguard 360 total Knee replacement (Zimmer)
- Vanguard total Knee Replacement (Cruciate retaining, Zimmer-Biomet)
Operations In Progress
- ACI to patella with trochleoplasty and combined distal and proximal realignment
- Knee arthroscopy
- Meniscal repair
- Oxford unicompartmental Knee replacement (mobile bearing ,Zimmer-Biomet)
- Posterolateral Corner Reconstruction +ACL reconstruction
- Revision ACL reconstruction (patella tendon)
- Revision Total Knee replacement (Stage 1 using Zimmer articulating spacer)
- Sleeved Total Knee Replacement for Tibial Plateau Fracture, (MBT DePuy)
- Tomofix Plate for High Tibial Osteotomy with Bi-planar cuts (De Puy-Synthes)